IT Finance and IT Leasing Options
for Businesses in Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Sussex, Surrey
We offer a range of IT Finance and IT Leasing options for your next IT replacement project that can be used for those smaller projects or one of those larger IT upgrades or IT Replacement Projects
IT Leasing can be spread out between 1 - 5 years and can be a cost-effective alternative to a large up-front capital expenditure.
IT Leasing can be used for:
- Servers, Operating Systems, User Licences
- Computers and Screens
- Laptops and Accessories
- Printers and Photocopiers
- IT Infrastructure Hardware
- Software and Software licences
- Software Installation and Configuration
- Manufacturer Extended Warranties
- Data Migration
- Consultancy and Project Management
- Training, Microsoft Office and Technical
- Website and APP development
IT Leasing vs Cash Purchase
By paying cash, usually the amount you can deduct from your Tax bill is limited to capital allowances on the purchase.
By leasing you may be able to get tax relief on every payment.
Talk to your Accountant or Financial Advisor on the benefits of leasing and if it is suitable for your business.
Ask us how we can help you with IT Leasing
Finance available to Corporate Customers only, subject to credit approval. Terms and Conditions apply.